Piston heads review a Porcsche bike

02gf74":u9me28jg said:
are you schure you spellt that right?

PORSCHE - how difficult can it be???

As difficult as you would like to make it my friend.

I could offer several excuses.
1-I was in a rush. After all it was boxing day and I was creating this thread to point out an item of possible interest to the community, whilst being ushered out of the door for the annual family walk along the beach.

2- Whilst typing I get over excited and lose control over the actions of my own fingers.

3- I failed to graduate from colouring-in class, so wasn't able to join the clever boys and girls in English lessons.

4-I'm dyslexic.

But those are just made up excuses. I passed colouring-in with flying colours (if you could excuse the pun). I went on to read a number of lines from Julius Caesar whilst standing in front of the whole class in English. Would you believe it, I was eventually given a little badge to wear saying something along the lines of Engineer...people even entrust me with the development of medical devices...crazy old world!

Yes, unbelievably it was simply a typo that enraged you so.

So let me humbly offer my apologies that my simple mistake left you feeling offended enough to go to the trouble of replying in such a critical way.

I shall now go off and tear my scrotum from my nether regions to offer up to you as a trophy. You can either wear it around your neck or shove my leathery pouch down your esophagus to gain an extra bit of enjoyment whilst masturbating furiously over the thought of your critical pedantry prowess.

Good reply, I cant say I was that offended lol :).. I just assumed you were in a rush. I do typo's all the time and I am sure no-one has died as a result.

JeRkY":fdd8r78o said:
02gf74":fdd8r78o said:

As difficult as you would like to make it my friend.

I could offer several excuses.
1-I was in a rush. After all it was boxing day and I was creating this thread to point out an item of possible interest to the community, whilst being ushered out of the door for the annual family walk along the beach.

2- Whilst typing I get over excited and lose control over the actions of my own fingers.

3- I failed to graduate from colouring-in class, so wasn't able to join the clever boys and girls in English lessons.

4-I'm dyslexic.

But those are just made up excuses. I passed colouring-in with flying colours (if you could excuse the pun). I went on to read a number of lines from Julius Caesar whilst standing in front of the whole class in English. Would you believe it, I was eventually given a little badge to wear saying something along the lines of Engineer...people even entrust me with the development of medical devices...crazy old world!

Yes, unbelievably it was simply a typo that enraged you so.

So let me humbly offer my apologies that my simple mistake left you feeling offended enough to go to the trouble of replying in such a critical way.

I shall now go off and tear my scrotum from my nether regions to offer up to you as a trophy. You can either wear it around your neck or shove my leathery pouch down your esophagus to gain an extra bit of enjoyment whilst masturbating furiously over the thought of your critical pedantry prowess.

Reply of the Month!!!!

While I agree it is important to uphold certain stands in literacy, some people need to get a life

G

02gf74":2181cplj said:

02gf74":2181cplj said:
yep - know exactly what you mean - haven't bought an MTB mag for amny years now.

think is the yoof with all this gear, and is symptomatic of the current genration, are lazy theyu will use chair lifts to get to the top of the hill rather than ride up and hill.

Just saying...

Latest posts

Back