JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

this one was mine...it still haunts me that i tore it down to frame/fork and took it down the tidy-tip :?

3.jpg

ti-fat-man said:
this one was mine...it still haunts me that i tore it down to frame/fork and took it down the tidy-tip :?

did you really Bin the frame.... :cry:

Attachments

• custom paint, turbo, hiterite, polished and painted.JPG
    custom paint, turbo, hiterite, polished and painted.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,578
main.php

not sure if this counts as a great looking clockwork - definately needs some loving

i found it in a shed when i started work and pocketed it :)

its got a new seat now

yeap..it was before i found the faith ;)

at the time it was just a tired knackered old bike, that i thought i'd worn out.

hinesight...

Cant add one yet...Could anyone help me out with this query?

Next build is likely to be a clockwork. Would probably be a re release version. I have seen the 1999 with original orange forks... did they ever sell the 2007 with matching rigid forks?

The E3 should be built be the end of the month so going to start to twitch again.

cocodemer":2adzfll4 said:
main.php

not sure if this counts as a great looking clockwork - definately needs some loving

i found it in a shed when i started work and pocketed it :)

its got a new seat now

:shock: I dream about finding a Clockwork like that in a shed!

dablk":2u8eyg8c said:
Cant add one yet...Could anyone help me out with this query?

Next build is likely to be a clockwork. Would probably be a re release version. I have seen the 1999 with original orange forks... did they ever sell the 2007 with matching rigid forks?

The E3 should be built be the end of the month so going to start to twitch again.

1999's defo could be bought with rigid forks. The 2007 re-release didn't as stock but you could buy forks from Orange (F8's?) at the time so if you got some of them and sent 'em to Bob Jackson's in Leeds you could get 'em colour matched as they painted all the 2007's.

Attachments

• HOLLY FROM ----RED DWARF...LMAO.JPG
    HOLLY FROM ----RED DWARF...LMAO.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,369
Hello.

Long time no post!

Just came on to look for a picture of an all-orange Orange Clockwork like the one I had back-in-the-day.

Looks like this is the only one on here?
P4261256.jpg

So many happy memories on my one!

My current Clockwork looks a bit like this but now has Pace RC35s on it and a few other changes..

RIMG1317.jpg

I lent it to my bro-in-law so i'll have to do a full resto on it when/if I ever get it back!

Gotta love a good Clockwork. :D

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!lwE65n1q-zjBO-2+LPj8w~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!lwE65n1q-zjBO-2+LPj8w~~60_12.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,312
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back