Financial Advice

adamgent":111pnuzx said:
There is always this one!

clicky here

I'm one of your watchers ;) , just looking for a cheap hack build up and never had a kona before :eek:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ask him how much he bought it for! LOL+++ It certainly wasn't £690!

The Hot is going as baby #2 looms steadily closer.

My lady love thinks I am renovating the shed to turn it into a 'Garden Room'. Actually I plan to live in it for the next 18 years.

The Stars and Bars is also going. I have built it into a tasty singlespeed as I have sold the Betsy stuff.

Pics soon.

Adam my heart bleeds.

But the shed will be cosy.

What are you keeping then? What happened to that olive Hot - I like that. Dont get rid without consulting another fellow of the Kona cloth.

Cant you swap kids for Konas?

I'll have the green / yellow flame (it hasn't arrived yet but I have everything I need to build it up as stock spec so phtots soon!).

I've an Black 98 Hot that I would love to get resprayed in the purple/lime flame scheme.

Other than my two modern bikes ( a Setavento MTB and a Felt road bike), that will be me Retro'd out.

Not to worry. <y daughter will fetch a handsome dowry in a few years and if the next one is a boy, he'll soon be sold into a life of servitude so they'll all be bought back later.

Circle of life and all that!

cchris2lou":1vmus02u said:
I would rather spend the cash on his road bike .

John???

hot diggity, that's strong cash.

What was the road bike?

Thought it might be :)

Need to pull my finger out and get Eddy on the road :(

Re: More Kona

mrkawasaki":375sxjm2 said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MTB-TBG-fire-mountain-18-1-2-inch-mountain-bike-frame_W0QQitemZ7247641455QQcategoryZ123471QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This one could slip under the fat wallet radar...

He's got greedy and upped the price :roll: tut-tut

ah'well neh bother

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back