Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nammonk's Colnago

• Bowser's Celo Europa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
colnago

How has no-one thought about the Colnago Super :shock:! All in-date and looks amazing! Got my vote fo sho! :D

dbmtb":uoaehcpe said:
Citoyen du monde":uoaehcpe said:
(Mark34 who you voted for has won as least as many times if not perhaps more - just saying).

Oops. All I can say is - take it as a complement - your bikes always stick out as being extra nice. And I have clearly not done my homework.

Had I known - then I would probably have gone for one of the others.

I find this amazing that if you could, you would change your vote just because my bikes have won rbotm on 2 previous occasions!

Vote for the bike that you feel is the best/nicest in your opinion....

It was a tie - I couldn't decide between the Maasi and yours.

But I concede - it was a poor basis for a decision.

Maasi for me. Great bike and nicely photographed.

I like the Kuwahara took but the build/set up looks a bit funky.

Congratulations to Retroian's bike. I had certainly seen it among the top 3 bikes this month, no matter the judgment criteria that I used. The set-up was very pleasing, the colours were appealing and everything seemed to fit (apart from the overly modern rims). I would be proud to ride and own the bike.

Were I to be a bicycle museum curator, I would however have chosen either the Gazelle or the Colnago cyclo-cross bike. They are simply more "important" and show some elan that is not found in the more mainline Holdsworth. I believe that the Gazelle would have done substantially better if everybody had observed all of the details more carefully and had the colour scheme been less drab and somber. It is one super-cool bike. The Colnago cyclo-cross bike notwithstanding its provenance and its uniqueness, is simply too modern for this "contest" in my eyes. It is however a real "KEEPER".

Congratulations Retroian. A good start of 2012 for you and your worthy winner!

Back