macretro merryhumbugness

Now look here George ............................ :LOL:

Good will to all men ........................................ and thats enough of that :LOL:

Trying to wrap presents just now. Good presents that I will doubtless get a load of shit in return for.

Decided it will be easier with booze, so probably everyone will get the wrong presents in booze and wine soaked paper.

Christmas vid from 2000 cued up and ready to play on the old hi8 camera. Daughter was 4, first year we did 'Santa's sleigh bells' (wife hiding outside ringing bells while we peered at the sky looking for santa). There may be tears, they may be mine.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

Just back from my annual visit to church. It's actually ok cause the minister is a good speaker , not some old boring windbag.

Trying to get the kids to bed so we can wrap their stuff.

Hope you all have a good time. Merry Christmas

Tazio":27neswul said:
Trying to wrap presents just now. Good presents that I will doubtless get a load of shit in return for.

Decided it will be easier with booze, so probably everyone will get the wrong presents in booze and wine soaked paper.

what dya get me this year ?

mikee":35se3gjc said:
Tazio":35se3gjc said:

what dya get me this year ?

A Specialized Hardrock.

Back