Is this the beginning of the end..?

Hmm, Link's not working.

It's Voodoo bikes, anywhoo.. And I thought they had a good reputation, which could be undone with the Halfords Alliance..

Indeed Voodoo have been in there for at least 4 years.

I can only congratulate you on your having managed to avoid Halfords for such a length of time!

Voodoo have been available from Halfords for more than 4 years. I remember drooling over a Voodoo Erzulie in my local Halfords in late 90's. Possibly there was a break but they are regular visitors to the Halford showrooms along with numerous other mainstream brands who do not seem to have suffered. If Voodoo's are rubbish it wont be because of who sells them ;)

I think it's pretty hit and miss which Hellfrauds stocks them and how many - my local one was stopping selling them and had a £900 one for £400 a couple of years ago, can't remember which model though...

Voodoo's typically get a good write up in reviews so despite Halfords efforts they seem to be doing ok.

well halfords never done kona any harm :LOL: i remember seeing a pink and grey kona stinky in the store in livingston a good 10 years ago :LOL:

Back