GIOS Super Record Torino

Will be a long one I'm afraid, but I'll try & keep the thread in touch with what's going on...currently looking into Paint and have some options just too busy at the moment to start it rolling...

What mixed reports have you heard about Argos? - top notch, meticulous work and really pleasant guys.

I probably wouldn't send something like this to BJ's though.

Mine wasn't as far gone as yours so I used Gios touch-up paint from Race Scene and kept the "patina". They should also still have official decals, which are better quality than the ones you will get from the guy in Oz, who you could get a repro Columbus sticker from though.

I bought a set from Race Scene but only ended up using the fork and top tube decals.

227822_9843403081_672683081_561358_6833_n.jpg

Dave Yates has a Gios blue AFAIK and does a nice job but I can't speak from experience.

Your frame is identical to mine btw..., which is built up to 81 specs.

This means you can use slightly later Cinelli "winged" logo stuff.

dbmtb":3ha63c2w said:
Mine wasn't as far gone as yours so I used Gios touch-up paint from Race Scene and kept the "patina". They should also still have official decals, which are better quality than the ones you will get from the guy in Oz, who you could get a repro Columbus sticker from though.

I bought a set from Race Scene but only ended up using the fork and top tube decals.

227822_9843403081_672683081_561358_6833_n.jpg

Dave Yates has a Gios blue AFAIK and does a nice job but I can't speak from experience.

Your frame is identical to mine btw..., which is built up to 81 specs.

This means you can use slightly later Cinelli "winged" logo stuff.

Cheers for all the info! I know the owner at Race Scene, so will call him & see what he has for decals. Got lots of options now & locally for paint, but sorting out work stuff is going to put this on hold for a while...

Back