Cannock Turkey Twizzler - 28th December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
stewlewis":24383sol said:
I'll not be there this year, as today I leave for New York! and I'll be getting married in Central Park on the 27th! New year in the city and home in Jan.

I'll look forward to the stories and the pics when I get back.
Congrats to you and yours, New York is pretty cool.
Worth noting if nobody else has told you, since 911 you have to book your tickets to go up the statue of liberty a week in advance, you only get up to the pedestal but it catches hundreds out every year!.
And don't forget to tell everyone your on honeymoon (as we were) you get free stuff!.
As for the ride I have to cry off, work has finally spilled in to next week :roll: .
Have a good one everyone the weathers looking good.

Congratulations! Very good reason for not coming to Cannock. ;)

I've just got the Scott sorted out so it shouldn't creak and squeak as we go round. It'll just be my knees you'll hear instead :D

Merry Christmas!

NAILTRAIL96":1y4j2wsw said:
stewlewis":1y4j2wsw said:
I'll not be there this year, as today I leave for New York! and I'll be getting married in Central Park on the 27th! New year in the city and home in Jan.

I'll look forward to the stories and the pics when I get back.
Congrats to you and yours, New York is pretty cool.
Worth noting if nobody else has told you, since 911 you have to book your tickets to go up the statue of liberty a week in advance, you only get up to the pedestal but it catches hundreds out every year!.
And don't forget to tell everyone your on honeymoon (as we were) you get free stuff!.
As for the ride I have to cry off, work has finally spilled in to next week :roll: .
Have a good one everyone the weathers looking good.

Thats totally in the wrong forum!. sorry :oops:

general consensus usually is ideally ride retro but if you want to ride modern then that's fine, just expect to be the outcast!! :LOL:

last time i rode retro but i am more than likely going to be riding my Orange evo2, it's old but still new enough that it's running discs etc. i'm choosing that on the basis that the mud guards are already fitted! :D

i was 'dirty boy of the ride' last time, don't know how i managed it, i was plastered by comparison with everyone else! :LOL:

@ elpedro666, still thinking of going to coed y brenin the next day if you're up for it.

jonnyboy666":243rwi2b said:
i was 'dirty boy of the ride' last time, don't know how i managed it, i was plastered by comparison with everyone else! :LOL:

@ elpedro666, still thinking of going to coed y brenin the next day if you're up for it.

Think there's just too much family stuff to be doing, thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back