1991 Monster Fat Chance,Finished Pics Page 4,ride pics p6

I'm glad it went to such a loving home. Would have been sad to *not* see it built up as nicely as you have done here!

kaiser":1t6f8gqf said:
img_03_537.jpg

Beautiful! :D :D :D :D

Yep stuntastic stupazing lushness, top work my man :cool:

awesome build and great pictures!! Are those Timbuks from First Flight Bikes?

Well, Yesterday was a lovely bright day here in the Forest of Dean,perfect for the Monsters Maiden vouage,however I was working ,so I went today, the wettest day of December, if not the year !!!!
Venue was the local trail centre in case anything fell off ! it didn't had a great run, the handling is perfect,I really did feel like Tomac as I hammered the tech sections and over taking the Trail centre full sussers gave me great joy :cool:.It felt very quick and responsive,couldn't fault it at all.The last couple of technical sections ,the brakes started to fade as the new cables stretched , so much so that I couldn't shed any speed :evil: ,still point the Monster where I needed it and it was inch perfect :D

Very pleased with it,nothing i would do different, thanks to Dave getting a few pics.
Problem is I'm going to have to try really hard not to pull the Monster out every ride :oops: it's certainly no garage queen !

Attachments

• DSC_0840.jpg
    DSC_0840.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,505
  • DSC_0820_2.jpg
    DSC_0820_2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,505
  • DSC_0853.jpg
    DSC_0853.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,477
  • DSC_0845.jpg
    DSC_0845.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,478
so good to see the action shots!! That's how it should be!

how did the Timbuks hold up?

Back