Spinner suspension forks - Tawain

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Has anyone had any experience of these forks?

the missus is after some white sus forks with a remote lockout and brake bosses..quite a difficult task when on a budget, as the only ones i can find are 2010 Rebas at £250 a go (or thereabouts)

she's lightweight, and I doubt they'll be doing anything more strenuous than the family runs at trails centres..

I'm also open to suggestions (other than resprays) for any other options

Never heard of them tbh mate

Do they neeeeed to be remote lock out?

Could they not just have a lever?

How about Black with new white decals?

Otherwise keep a lookout also for Marzocchi Marathon SL's also Magura did a fork but they're hard to come across.

I think re-spraying would be the best option tho

The Suntour forks get reasonable press, just lack the Kudos.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have been hunting high and low and somehow managed to miss them

thank you FST4RD, messaging him now :)

as an aside kaiser, i would be very interested to hear more about suntour, as i have a (probably) unfair view of them from BITD

@ TGR - those Recons were lovely but no brake bosses :(

@ Scarface - oh yes, remote lockout was almost eh defining criteria save the paint job :LOL:

Actually I have a brand new Tora TK like that for sale, BobCat.
Never used, only been out of the box twice. Once to measure it, once to take a picture. They come with remote lockout lever.

I paid £141 + shipping for it. Yours for £100 + shipping if you want it.

The spinner company made rock shox for 20+ years before sram bought them out and made production in house. Rock shox made sure they couldnt re use any of their tech but obviously theyre fork people so know their stuff when inventing new tech.

Im still very surprised people dont know about them along with the above statement. Especially here as they also made a fair few rigid forks for GT et al (spinner on the dropout).
People are quick to judge on other websites but soon pipe down when rock shox are mentioned!

I have a set of cargo air tx which although on the heavier side are a very good fork for the money and always get comments on how well they perform.
This fork wont really be beaten in the price range.

I think your looking at the aeris? Reveiws say they can be noodly compared to sids but work well. Id say go for them - most likely another that wont be beaten in that price range. They were the lightest xc fork around 2 or so years ago i think (aeris talon) and if theyre not now i expect they will be close.

The spul damping they use works well i find.
At the price, if you dont like them its not a massive amount lost.

Raging_Bulls":d4l3h78x said:
Actually I have a brand new Tora TK like that for sale, BobCat.
Never used, only been out of the box twice. Once to measure it, once to take this picture. They come with remote lockout lever.

IMAG0046s.jpg

I paid £141 + shipping for it. Yours for £100 + shipping if you want it.

I would go these!

I have had a couple pairs of Tora's over the years and they have been a really good fork.
On my new bike I have a pair of the Tora SL Air which are brilliant!

I think i might just do that, will have to check with the boss of course..

how much would shipping be Bulls?

Back