GT Zaskar 20th Anniversary

gm1230126":5apbtj3v said:
Sizing from GT's database:

Darn...can't get it in a format that will post.

GM,
Would be nice to see the sizing info. I've had trouble finding it. Do you a have link?

I got it from a buddy at GT but it's in a format that wont take as an attachment and when I copy and paste it it blows the chart apart making it impossible to read. I can open it and see it in Microsoft works. Saved it as text also and it won't copy/paste or attach either way.

Nevwe could get my head 'round GT's sizing.I'm 5'11" and have had 16",18" and a 19" frames.Reckon 17" would be about right.Karakoram is 16" but maybe a bit small. Easier (for me) to ride a smaller frame than a larger frame.That's why my Yeti Arc is a medium.But If I bought a stumpy FSR, i'd need a large. Go figure.

i'm about 5'9 (i think, never actually known) and find my reissue medium is probably a tiny bit small (maybe a 17), where as my medium ARC is a bit too big (maybe a 19)

T'boo Ted":3kdv14mk said:
i'm about 5'9 (i think, never actually known) and find my reissue medium is probably a tiny bit small (maybe a 17), where as my medium ARC is a bit too big (maybe a 19)

My Medium re-issue is 18.5". Are sure yours isn't a small?

dunno, my medium arc is bigger than my medium reissue which is smaller than my 18in DB axis. The gt is about the same as my 18in manitou.

All i know, and may not be true, i was told that a 2003 S/M arc was 17.5 and a M was 19... after i had bought it.

My arc feels tall and long and I run a short stem to make it feel better, the zaskar feels fine height wise, but a little short and so i run a longish stem (130-135).

I'm no expert on sizes (why can't them make em standardised), thats just how it feels.

Back