Cannock Turkey Twizzler - 28th December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ned (Paul) im sure that you would get round on a road bike.

Unfortunately the Kirk is no more, i snapped 3 of them...so they got a little bit sick of me :)
I still have Steves road kirk somewhere, who knows it will turn into a bike again somewhere.

I have tried but failed to get the day off work ultra slim chance that they could send us home if it's quiet but it's not going to happen.

So being a pure selfish git I am hoping it snows and gets cancelled for another day!!! :LOL:

daj":226qsb3e said:
I have tried but failed to get the day off work ultra slim chance that they could send us home if it's quiet but it's not going to happen.

So being a pure selfish git I am hoping it snows and gets cancelled for another day!!! :LOL:

Snows good for me :cool:

We'll be there if it snows ;)

Shameless little plug for my sale thread
HERE
in case anyone fancies anything - just about to pack the car for an early departure to impose ourselves on the family tomorrow, so get in quick... :xmas-big-grin:

I am full on for this. I am going up on the 27th in the Winnebago and stopping over till 29t at Forrest view campsite. Now what bike shall I use uhhhh, I think I will load them all up.

Thanks andy

any123":1ovf3rqi said:
I am full on for this. I am going up on the 27th in the Winnebago and stopping over till 29t at Forrest view campsite. Now what bike shall I use uhhhh, I think I will load them all up.

Thanks andy

The descent from the campsite (if it's the one I'm thinking of) to the start point is an absolute beauty :cool::D:cool:

I'll not be there this year, as today I leave for New York! and I'll be getting married in Central Park on the 27th! New year in the city and home in Jan.

I'll look forward to the stories and the pics when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back