Proflex 857 (Re)Build...

right, another little update... Shocks are on the way, as are fork rebuild kit (seals & Bushes) and a rebuild kit for the swing arm. This was only supposed to be a "hack" bike!

SantaCruzBlur":2hct6rei said:
right, another little update... Shocks are on the way, as are fork rebuild kit (seals & Bushes) and a rebuild kit for the swing arm. This was only supposed to be a "hack" bike!

Never works like that!

SantaCruzBlur":1lmkwhhs said:

Never works like that!

coomber":7c2oo0hk said:
SantaCruzBlur":7c2oo0hk said:

Never works like that!

Can I blame this forum? ;)

Right, now I'm back in the UK... I had these waiting for me...

rk.JPG

(sorry about the crappy photo...)

The shocks will be with me next week :D

Another little update...

The Risse shocks arrived..

risse.JPG

Fitted the rear already, massive improvement over the ond Noleen NR4 - if anyones interested I got them for both for £196 shipped from Risse in the US

I'll have a "for sale" post up soon with the NR2, and NR4 shocks for sale.

Nice bike! I've used to own a proflex 857 when i've worked for the dutch importer vertex in those days. But are the risse shocks such an improvement over the NR4 and NR2 shocks?? Can't imagine i've liked the noleen shocks. are the risse airshocks??

Back