pace rc100 finally finished.

racer x":2zo7ojti said:
Awesome least you have them matey looks so nice mate, could you tell me whats on the side of you headset please for your RC100? any logos on the side :cool:

looking forward to see you 100 built matey, take your time :cool:

yes i'll take my time, but not too long.
this is the headset i'll be using, its the one that was originally with the bike.
i thought about an xc pro headset, but i want to keep something original from when i got it, so its the headset & campag chainrings.
can't stop looking at it, it's awesome. a dream come true. :LOL: :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4586.JPG
    IMG_4586.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_4587.JPG
    IMG_4587.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 692
Very nice i bet im like you mate when i start building i just want to get them built and see the magic :D

Hay was the threads bord out to fit over the one inch steer tube also noticed on your headset it has also has a insert notced out is that for the steer stem to site into. if you look on the steer stem it has a washer welded to it where it sits when its all clamped down. does the wash show when essembled :roll: :roll:

Pain job looks awesome!!

If it came with a Campag headset, it may have originally been an RC100LE (with Centaur groupset)...thinking if it was the RC100S it would of had an XC Pro headset originally perhaps??

Looking forward to the final build pics...maybe before Christmas???

Hee

Rich

had a little time on my hands so made a little progress, with the help of my improvised headset press, also great for pressing in bearings.

i think this is the best christmas present ever. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4588.JPG
    IMG_4588.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 944
videojetman":2wesmeu9 said:
had a little time on my hands so made a little progress, with the help of my improvised headset press, also great for pressing in bearings.

i think this is the best christmas present ever. :cool:

NOW THAT IS LOOKING :cool:
give us all a little xmas prezzy to by finding more time to
finish it...........please!

ok its not finished yet, but i thought i would make it more bike like.
just to keep all you pace addicts at bay.
the wheels are mavic 819 rims with a red ti glide rear hub & a pace carbon front hub.
enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4596.JPG
    IMG_4596.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 892
Stunning, out of interest how much was argos's work... youve inspired me to actually refinish my largest one.

Regards

Rob

Back