[ebay.de] Adroit!

Hi Deelam..

Not sure what you mean bud !!! Dont get me wrong, I weren't dissin the German guy! Even spoke to him on the phone even if his English was a little bad! Only problem I had was to just send £2300 to somebody's account who I dont even know !!!

A friend did the same a while back ! German Ebay, purchased a Gator linear fade pre-trek Adroit! Sent £1600 direct to his account and got sent back an email saying up yours !!! Im not tarring everyone with the same brush, I just didnt want the slightest remote chance of this happening to me !!

Wanted it so bad but the guy was just not willing to sell guaranteed !! I suggested I pay UPS the money, they then hold it till the bike is dispatched but he just wasn't up for it !!

Poo happens I guess,,, No offence to any German's though !!!

Del

Hi Derek,

what a collection ! I hope you're enjoying my attitude. it wasn't an easy purchase, but I hope it was worth the wait.

grtz, Steven

Hi there Steven

Yeah.. Well happy with the Coral !!! Just got back from Florida last night so not had much time to play as yet !! Looks ok as far as I can tell though! Gonna strip the nuts off it mind and start from scratch! New cables, inner cables, etc etc..

Didnt get the Storm Adroit though cos the seller would'nt take paypal unfortunately !! That same subject I bored you to death with about my mate sending money transfer of £1600 and then getting told to F**k off !!! Weren't going to let that happen to me !!! Shame ! Really wanted it bad !!

Nevermind

Catch yer laterz

Del

Delboy, I know you weren't being rude, it's not a case of the Germans being insulted or anything, I just remember reading somewhere that sniping is generally frowned on on ebay.de - any German guys on here, please correct me if I am wrong!
I sniped a pair of Manitous and the seller went all quiet - I got panicky but it all turned out OK. Sounds like you just got a twonk of an ebayer and they exist on every continent!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back