East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Saab went bust again today , called in the administrators :shock:
the dutch `niche` sportscar company Spyker have run out of money and tried selling 30% to some Russian geezer and 30% to a chinese company but the latter deal fell through and the rug has been pulled.....for the moment ;)

Saab went bust again today , called in the administrators :shock:
the dutch `niche` sportscar company Spyker have run out of money and tried selling 30% to some Russian geezer and 30% to a chinese company but the latter deal fell through and the rug has been pulled.....for the moment ;)

It was a hard ride tonight. to all those of us who where absent have a very happy Christmas and a great new year. Thanks

Cheers Phil glad you enjoyed it sorry to miss out for the second week in a row :roll: And still I have no Christmas decorations ! But we are operational again thank the lord so bring on the festivities and happy Christmas to you all :D

Legacy555":1bj21ays said:
It was a hard ride tonight. to all those of us who where absent have a very happy Christmas and a great new year. Thanks

It was a hard one. As a guide this is my third time out and the prior two times my average HR has been 137 and 136 respectively - last night was 153 :shock:

:shock: :LOL:

good turn out as well :D

Have a great christmas everyone.

Plan is to ride Tues nigt (27th) - keep an eye out here and we'll see how the land lies next week.

cheers

merry christmas all.

is the 27th a good idea? what with the annual RB turkey twizzler on the 28th.

just a thought. ;)

Back