The FTW Street Bike: Fully built pics now on Page 8

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, received the Moby from eBay, what I thought were just bad scratches is actually a 'dimple' in the post so have sorted a second post from eBay! Will see how it turns out when it arrives, if all OK then it'll get re-ano'd and be used until a proper red Moby turns up. Had a bid on some bars last night but didn't get them.

in the meantime have been working with a follow RB'er on new 'Americana' style decals for the frame, they're looking fantastic, just finalising the design and then they're off to the get done by Gil. Hopefully the frame will be being sent off for paint within the next fortnight...then it will take a while as the painter has a wee back log of frames to do - alas it will be worth it (it had better be!!).

Now it's just a case of finding bars and a few different types of tyres to try out, oh and hubs.... can't do much till next week for hubs going to ring some friends in the industry to see if they have any NOS bits and pieces in their warehouses.

LeeDevelopment":ixvprh7k said:
Hi, received the Moby from eBay, what I thought were just bad scratches is actually a 'dimple' in the post so have sorted a second post from eBay! Will see how it turns out when it arrives, if all OK then it'll get re-ano'd and be used until a proper red Moby turns up. Had a bid on some bars last night but didn't get them.

in the meantime have been working with a follow RB'er on new 'Americana' style decals for the frame, they're looking fantastic, just finalising the design and then they're off to the get done by Gil. Hopefully the frame will be being sent off for paint within the next fortnight...then it will take a while as the painter has a wee back log of frames to do - alas it will be worth it (it had better be!!).

Now it's just a case of finding bars and a few different types of tyres to try out, oh and hubs.... can't do much till next week for hubs going to ring some friends in the industry to see if they have any NOS bits and pieces in their warehouses.

that's too bad... Did the seller listed it as dented? Probably not I guess :?

Back