80s Steve Bauer

youngteam

Dirt Disciple
Lovely blue Steve Bauer Whirlwind

Infinity CroMo frame
Shimano Exage gears and brakes

£100 collected from Belper, Derbyshire or £121.50 delivered by Paisley Freight. Please feel free to make an offer if this seems high.

le8oj.jpg

20gi4jt.jpg

ehafpk.jpg

110kar7.jpg

Cool, thanks for that. I'm assuming they are original, so the bike is a bit newer that I originally thought.

£100 is a very reasonable price for a fully working bike, with reasonable spec in such good condition. Shouldn't have any trouble selling it even at this time of year....

Right down to the dropouts, mudguard eyes and chainstay protector this is a dead ringer for the Centurion Le Mans used to have, which had Suntour kit and was from about 89, which AFAIK means it's a Japanese-made frame.

Not the lightest - but would make a solid, dependable winter trainer that will ride OK.

Going by head tube length - it's same size too. Which would make it a 20".

It's well worth £100 of anyone's money. I rode mine to death as a winter-trainer when I had a full licence, until I had to scrap it as there was no metal left in the BB shell to put a thread in.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all. Just been out and measure it and it's 21" from centre of crank to top of the seat tube.

Back