Mercedes Gonzalez GT Psyclone

stauqmuk":2i9tmnr6 said:
Seatpost problems! Now that the bike is rust dust free I can't decide what post to go with.

Neither of those posts, for me. The layback looks way strange, and the GT one looks too plain and low end.

:cool:
That's one sweet ride, nice find!
Looks great in a small size, the ex-team factor and those green Carambas!

Looking forward to seeing the finished build.

I have to agree with you guys the Kore would fit well but I've been all over the net and it seems like the only Kore posts left around are the I beam ones and no one has the adapter for standard rails. I'm gonna keep looking as I don't have anything else to do but I might have to settle for an XTR one.

stauqmuk":mdq7in2a said:
I have to agree with you guys the Kore would fit well but I've been all over the net and it seems like the only Kore posts left around are the I beam ones and no one has the adapter for standard rails. I'm gonna keep looking as I don't have anything else to do but I might have to settle for an XTR one.

what size?

stauqmuk":3q0hy55p said:

There was a couple on ebay; one last night with a low BIN, and now they are gone. They come up semi-regularly, and they are usually cheap; just have to keep an eye out.

stauqmuk":2cvocx9a said:

There was a couple on ebay; one last night with a low BIN, and now they are gone. They come up semi-regularly, and they are usually cheap; just have to keep an eye out.

Back