Cannock Turkey Twizzler - 28th December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
elPedro666":251buszp said:
jonnyboy666":251buszp said:
hoping to be up for this, defo have the time off but it will be depended on weather! :oops: i know i know!! :oops:

but if i do come i'm probably gonna head west after to coed y brenin for the next day, makes the fuel cost more acceptable if i get 2 rides in instead of 1. :D

Your long-distance logic this year has been impeccable! I doff my cap sir :LOL:

Depends on family stuff, but if you've space in the van I might ask about tagging along for the day... ;)

cool, i was thinking of going straight to Dogellau from cannock, and staying at the Royal ship inn, it's only about £40 for the night then hitting the MBR trail the next day, then it's a 4 1/2 hour drive home. should be space in the van, i don't think my buddy adam will be coming for this ride, where abouts would you need dropping off after though?

Would have to get back to Wolverhampton, checking up on the family schedule though, it's fairly hectic...

Put my name down for this one, just got between now and then to teach myself how to ride a bike again after 4 weeks over seas with no bike :shock:

elPedro666":32j0m1lc said:
Would have to get back to Wolverhampton, checking up on the family schedule though, it's fairly hectic...

when i go home i go that way so it wouldn't be an issue.

count me in

I would like to be counted in on this if possible
Going to bring the univega single speed which will be interesting.

Last year it was canceled year before I was ill this year I'm going to be stuck in the lakes milking 450 cows ,not a happy bunny .hopefully next year ,have a good one guys and girls

Looks like i can make it

wooo wooo

I should be able to make it this year.

"Old Ned" it will be nice to to see you if you manage to make it.

dave

Re: Looks like i can make it

munkey_bwy":3uigmrxa said:
"Old Ned" it will be nice to to see you if you manage to make it.

dave

I've got to dig out the back of the shed and try and find an MTB! I suppose a road winter bike won't be a lot of use......................... :roll:

The Dynatech hasn't been ridden since the last Cannock meet and the Scott creaks terribly (probably needs a complete transmission make-over).

Have you still got the Kirk with the Flex-stem?

(That's if I'm thinking of the correct Dave :? ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back