Guess this frame..............

defo a e-stay. not custom as the rear eyes are on the dropouts and the expansion holes arent filled . so probably a production bike. mmm rockymountain? nishiki?

I will say Rocky Mountain Summit 89-90 ish? am i close?

CONGRADULATIONS biglev :D
we have a winner. i am impressed. it is indeed a rocky mountain summit.
will post all the pictures this evening (my time)
roy

hi
here's a few more pictures. this project is going to be a big one. this poor soul needs alot of attention. but considering what it is i think it will be worth doing. everyone agree? i will try and get better pictures with natural light. these are with the flash and suck.
roy

Attachments

• Guess 003.JPG
    Guess 003.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Guess 004.JPG
    Guess 004.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Guess 005.JPG
    Guess 005.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Guess 006.JPG
    Guess 006.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,582
couple more. i should point out that it looks to me that the serial number on this frame is 002. :D
roy

Attachments

• Guess 007.JPG
    Guess 007.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Guess 008.JPG
    Guess 008.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Guess 009.JPG
    Guess 009.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Guess 010.JPG
    Guess 010.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,041
hi
paint will be as `original'. the red and white. if i can confirm when to stop one and continue with the other. :? all the pictures i've seen have been different from the catalogue and different amongst themselves. possibly a few repaints in the bunch to throw me off too. also have to decide which decal arrangement to follow. i might just try and duplicate the catalogue.
no syncros forks to be had. haven't decided on an alternate there. maybe a switchblade. but there will be some syncros bits on it.
roy

Back