pace rc100 finally finished.

I thought it was one of the unwritten laws of the Yorkshire Square

"thou shalt fettle one's velo whilst sipping a good malt and listening to top tunage whilst yon kids are in bed"

All fettling at Radar Towers being done late at night in the kitchen; the radarlings all tucked up in bed; usually Van Morrison on the CD player; and a glass of Talisker to hand

Radar":2as1jctn said:
I thought it was one of the unwritten laws of the Yorkshire Square

"thou shalt fettle one's velo whilst sipping a good malt and listening to top tunage whilst yon kids are in bed"

All fettling at Radar Towers being done late at night in the kitchen; the radarlings all tucked up in bed; usually Van Morrison on the CD player; and a glass of Talisker to hand

Sacralige sir, sacralige..a yorkshire man drinking whisky??? surely that's for them lancastrians?

just got home and this arrived.
more than happy with the job,
very happy actually.
can now spend the next few days assembling her.

Attachments

• IMG_4584.JPG
    IMG_4584.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 686
Nice!

Be careful with that workstand clamp, the paint remains a little flexible for a while and so you could mark it even with the gentlest clamp. Get a seatpost in there are clamp on that!

Also mind the water bottle riv-nuts as the blasting and painting can loosen them a bit. Use loads of grease and if the water bottle bolt feels tight don't crank it, take it out and tap the riv nut thread.

It's going to be good, Mark does a great pace paintjob!

racer x":370xqw4z said:
Very sexy :D :cool: did they do the decals as well :D
yes but they missed a couple , the ones beside the pace decals on the top tube. no big problem though. as they sent them back with the frame, so i just stuck them on myself.

Awesome least you have them matey looks so nice mate, could you tell me whats on the side of you headset please for your RC100? any logos on the side :cool:

looking forward to see you 100 built matey, take your time :cool:

About bloomin time. I was getting impatient and it's not even mine! Now get it built sir.

Bad form I know to covert another man's Pace but "ding dong"

Back