JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

sylus":3rtwp0xh said:
Being a manly man I rarely like pink..but that prestige has something of a way about it

me too, it was simple in the end, i had seen very few examples of the pink and white, ( i suspect the man in us all made it a less popular colour choice even bitd...), but in the end, my little girl and MMP got there way and convinced me in the end......... :?

but i am still struggling with it myself....., :roll:

HAS ANYONE DONE A COUNT TO SEE HOW MANY CLOCKWORKS WE HAVE UNEARTHED TO DATE....?

Here's a couple of before and after pics of another Clockwork that I bought from Evilbay. It was dog rough so I stripped it down, rebuilt it with a few better parts but ended up splitting it down again.
I've still got the frame and forks which need a respray.

Attachments

• 1006a.jpg
    1006a.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 1,927
  • 002a.jpg
    002a.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,927
Neil G":165b0sh2 said:
What a great collection of Clockworks :D

After seeing one on the fromt of MBUK in 1989 I've always liked them but never owned one.....seeing these pics might change that!

The one with our very own Flying Welshman...? :D

P1060194.jpg

:cool:

Dossa":1v2jmkax said:
Neil G":1v2jmkax said:

After seeing one on the fromt of MBUK in 1989 I've always liked them but never owned one.....seeing these pics might change that!

P1060194.jpg

Excellent! I had this issue... Tim Davies, what is he up to these days?

sinnerman":1ns02hqo said:
sylus":1ns02hqo said:
Being a manly man I rarely like pink..but that prestige has something of a way about it

me too, it was simple in the end, i had seen very few examples of the pink and white, ( i suspect the man in us all made it a less popular colour choice even bitd...), but in the end, my little girl and MMP got there way and convinced me in the end......... :?

but i am still struggling with it myself....., :roll:

Makes mental note just in case :D

Remarkable amount in orange fade guise :shock: I had the lime green 1999 version,loved it,but they always leave you alas.

Come on,who has a lime green '99 21" tucked away ? :D

totti":13dd42cn said:
Dossa":13dd42cn said:
Neil G":13dd42cn said:

P1060194.jpg

Excellent! I had this issue... Tim Davies, what is he up to these days?

As mentioned in the quote, he's a member on here ;)

I'm hoping you wont mind my inclusion of my 1996 C16R, following in the family tradition and such a strong bloodline as the clockwork i felt it would be nice to see it lined up along its relatives, if nothing else to show the similarities and family traits that were passed on.

The bike has changed a little since i purchased it from Sylus a while back, there are still a few changes ahead but here it is so far

Frame & Forks - 1996 Orange C16R with F9 Forks (1" Steerer)
Wheels - Ritchey Rock Comp Rims XT Hubs & DT Swiss Spokes
Rear Mech - Shimano XT739
Front Mech - Shimano XT739
Shifters - Shimano XT739
Crankset - Shimano STXRC
Headset - STXRC
Brake Levers - Shimano
Saddle - Ritchey
Seat Post - Orange
Handle Bars - Orange Hot Rods
Grips - Orange
Stem - Orange SK8
Tyres - ONZA Porcupines with Kenda Tubes

Big thanks to Sinnerman for some history of the species and for exposing some fantastic bikes :)

Jussa :)

Attachments

• Jussa Orange C16R Pic1.JPG
    Jussa Orange C16R Pic1.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,838
  • Jussa Orange C16R Pic3.JPG
    Jussa Orange C16R Pic3.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,838
  • Jussa Orange C16R Pic2.JPG
    Jussa Orange C16R Pic2.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,838
Back