1997 Corratec Team Bow

This is the first time I've seen this thread and I must say two things

the first picture suddenly gave me a craving for a bag of haribo

and secondly..how refreshing it is to see soemthing other than the usual boring colours we often see in here...I like it

sylus":13awa4z6 said:
This is the first time I've seen this thread and I must say two things

the first picture suddenly gave me a craving for a bag of haribo

and secondly..how refreshing it is to see soemthing other than the usual boring colours we often see in here...I like it

glad you like it :D indeed it's very different nowadays as it was BITD

I love that bike!
twin top tubes look great too. I came close to buying a Ti Corratec frame a couple years back when they were being flogged on ebay. Would love to ride one

especially for retrofit

SECS made by Corratec in 1997

97CorratecPage15.jpg

97CorratecPage14.jpg

magas said:
some news: was looking for a brochure from that year for ages and when I was almost sure I will never find one, a nice mtb-news fellow send me the brochure for free :shock: :D so here's my bike in the brochure:

97CorratecPage6.jpg

hi there. i'm just asking if you are sure that your bike is 1997, because seattube (and downt.) from brochure is black. ---> and yours is blue...

i have a team bow, and it's supposed to be 1996, and it looks just like yours (same colour scheme).

and again, yes, one of (if not the) best d.i.s.c.o bikes :D

I'm 100 % sure mine its from 97. Agree that in the brochure the parts of the frame you mentioned looks more blackish, but in between the brochure had been printed in 96 and the 97 range of bikes delivered some details could have been changed ;)

what makes me sure too, is that I first saw my bike in the shop in summer 97 and everytime I went by I watched it and once a week I went in and touched it :LOL: In the end my wife bought it for me as a christmas present in December 97.

also the unique banana decals on the frame only appeared on the 97 Team Bow, 96 livery looked different.

Interested to see yours :)

Back