A few parts I'm not sure I'm going to use.

:roll: im sorry i offended and i mean this with no offence intended but one of the things i love about this forum is the lack of strict rules makes it such a friendly place to be, a simple no mate not for sale from messiah would have sufficed.

billinjah":225qkpz8 said:
:roll: im sorry i offended and i mean this with no offence intended but one of the things i love about this forum is the lack of strict rules makes it such a friendly place to be, a simple no mate not for sale from messiah would have sufficed.

I agree ;)

Running green srp crank bolts on my Explosif - they are made of cheese ufortunately, one bolt is looking a bit chewed but they do seem to hold the cranks on tight. Hmm probably wouldn' bother with again!

Re: fizik arione

David Gibson":uhv29wy0 said:
I think that the Union Jack saddle would look spot on. i don't think it's too much at all.

That was my thinking... looks like a good excuse to fiddle and take some photo's :roll:

I'll second what david says about the saddle. On any other bike, nah, but on one of these :cool:

Don't delay on getting those collars on. I bought a set of these when they first came out and have serviced my pedals about 6 times since, last weekend in fact. Send them to me and I'll do it for you for a couple of beers if you like, no prob's.

Personally I would say no to all the other stuff going in this bike though.

I would defo only use those jockey wheels on a single speed, and the crank bolts on a garage queen. Does anyone on here do upholstery for a living? There would be a huge business in recovering saddles from us alone!

Nice lot of goodies pal.

SRP Red alloy Crank Bolts Not sure I want to risk fitting these.

Lol I had the exact same thoughts. Ended up sticking to the stock steel crank bolts but using anodisd dustcaps to cover 'em :)

SRP crank bolts..

Ive used them :roll:

But i cranked down with steel bolts first then replaced with the alloy SRP'S.

Same method for tightening..Remove alloy ones...Install steel, torque then remove etc, etc, etc....

Pain in the ass :!:

But BLING...

Back