Thetford ride - Sunday 18th December

i shall be in attendance.................... sorry but i'll be riding a measly 26" wheeled pace.
RETROBIKE yes?

don't think i've ridden far since the thet summer enduro! too busy falling out the sky..................

should be a good one :cool:

Hannibal_a-team.jpg

**Shock Horror ** I am actually going to be riding a bike with cantis and the grand sum of 60mm travel at the front. What more does one need?

REKIBorter":7r8k93sl said:
What more does one need?

Surely at the very least one needs a 5'' full suspension radcore bike, fullface helmet & pads for Brandon.

From what I have heard from folk who have ridden their recently these would be helpful:

husqvarna-440e-petrol-chainsaw.jpg

alm-ch011-chainsaw-safety-helmet.jpg

I was up there a couple of weeks ago. Much of BCP is out-of-bounds but a route can be cobbled together from what is available. Getting mildly excited about this, hope my energy levels don't let me down too early.

I'm sorry lads i have a feeling i'm not gonna make tomorrow as still feeling a tad rough i am now going bed il see how i feel in the morning will post either way :D

cannondale king":2y3w9tgp said:
I'm sorry lads i have a feeling i'm not gonna make tomorrow as still feeling a tad rough i am now going bed il see how i feel in the morning will post either way :D

You can't feel any worse than I do all the time. Get yer arse out of bed and get yourself over to BCP.

Was a good day out today evening with traffic on the A11 slowing me down good to catch up with everyone

On a bonus side was great finding that air inflater on the trail must be a gift from the trail gods for thinking it was litter and stopping to pick it up :D :cool:

I can only now just feel my feet. This helps no end:

IMGP2319.jpg

Cool ride.

Good to catch up with you all again.

Shoulders ache for some reason though ....... ;)

Back