December 18th - Annual I don't like shopping ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo Boo Boo :LOL: ..only joking ;) if i had something modern i
would be on it .....but i dont ...so its old ss for me :)
see you all there
Mick :)

I won't know if I can make it until the morning. Any plans to do the singletrack at Whiteways? I know some new stuff there I could show if it's of interest...

I'll post up again later/morning if I can make it :)

Wa-a-ay they're all crawling out of the woodwork :D

be really good to see you both, especially if you can expand our whiteway's lore Pete :cool:

thesneaker":2wrrmpzx said:
I had the the "proper" flu the other week and still not right, done no gym/cycling in this time and have a bad hamstring so its looking very unlikely, if i go i will be on modern :oops:

I'm 100% out now, went over the handlebars last night when a car went to close to me, hit the kerb and over i went, luckily i had been drinking so it didn't hurt until this morning :(

Not likely, it's in bits!! I had to knock the mud off the stumpy earlier on, it would barely move with the amount of crap concreted on since the last ride!

yes, fork and chain issues have laid the Ballistic to bed until the new year, so the Soul is weapon of choice for tomorrow having just finished setting it up 1x9.

have had a splitting headache all day though, so hope the man-flu isnt returning..

Thinking I may take my Kula at the moment. Butler is ready but I don't want to ride it in all the crap.

Carl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back