Funk Pro Comp NOS NEW PROJECT 3DV BUILD

Biscuits have arrived back today and look fantastic :D

Ringle Hubba Bubba/Super Duper 8 hubs with Holey qr's, purple nipples , Sapim spokes and NOS Mavic 230 rims.

Attachments

• DSC03510.JPG
    DSC03510.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC03509.JPG
    DSC03509.JPG
    372.5 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC03511.JPG
    DSC03511.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 1,210
  • DSC03508.JPG
    DSC03508.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 1,210
thesneaker":2o5fx67e said:
LeeDevelopment":2o5fx67e said:
The Kooka's may look the dogs gonads but be very wary of them snapping, personally I'd be looking at running the CBR cranks instead. Unless this is going to be a garage queen?

Its going to be a rider, but only road, i'm warming towards the Kooka's the more i look at them, but i'm sure i can find a good home for the CBR's...

:shock: :(

Buy a road bike instead? ;)

Rob Atkin":2a1xt4az said:
thesneaker":2a1xt4az said:
LeeDevelopment":2a1xt4az said:
The Kooka's may look the dogs gonads but be very wary of them snapping, personally I'd be looking at running the CBR cranks instead. Unless this is going to be a garage queen?

Its going to be a rider, but only road, i'm warming towards the Kooka's the more i look at them, but i'm sure i can find a good home for the CBR's...

:shock: :(

Buy a road bike instead? ;)

:LOL: already got one, but reading about the Funk fork stanchion failures the road is a safer option ;)

Awesome mate really looking forward to see your finished build, are you taking 2 pics one with flat pedals and one with spuds :D would love to see both pedals on such a nice bike matey, more purple 3dv :D

ez054098":2er2q3td said:
Chris":2er2q3td said:
Think the bike is going to be funkalicious :cool:

I do too. The question is...when?...

Main problem now is the forks, even though they are NOS, the elastomers are shot, my mate has them soaking so he can pull them out in 1 piece to get the sizes rather than having a pile of dust come out!

Back