1st series Merlin Newsboy

the best argument for that bike? the chicks totally dig it ;)

newsboy.GIF

The testers liked it alot, seems to be suited as a serious MTB and that was Merlin's intention. The geometry is very similar to their MTBs. The few i know who actually ride one are very pleased, once they got the rear brake dialed in...

NB1.gif

NB2.gif

Carsten

I'm with Jez on this one. I can appreciate the design and the quality of it. I just don't care for it though. Sorry

awsome bike! :D

you dont need to see the point in it :) if you own it, you have more than enough other bikes for serious work!! :D this is for posing! :D the geometry is sensible, but not the point!!! 100% pure posing machine! top find!!

it looks wrong but some how it look right as well if you know what i mean and i wiuldn,t say no to owing one

Definitely one to be just hung in the bike hall of fame !!! Would be more an ornament than functional for me! To be brutally honest ide feel a bit of a wolly riding it !! No offence Carsten as I do have much respect for this ride ! Nice kit too....

Dig those yellow wall tyres! Great choice. works perfect here...

It is quite beautiful the more you look at it though.

Just doesnt do as much for me as say a conventional Merlin.

Again - its the blonde brunette thing I guess.

Most people would probbaly hate the Trimble I guess for being super ugly and unconventional...

..especially the dodgy paintworks...:)

Latest posts

Back