Christmas Pudding Run 28th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking good for me to get to this as the missus is now walking and driving again, what's the area around the visitor like for dog walking (wife n pooches may come too but on foot) as I've never been before ?
Matthew

Dr S":1cc1paga said:
The Yellow Peril lives :LOL:
Reconditioned high pressure pump and four new injectors, and it will be ready to collect in the morning. Just need to sort out an MOT and it's Dalby here we come! :cool:

Great news Si :D

The cat has just gone on my car now so thats off to the garage on Monday
:evil:

Matthews":2zb6qvoi said:
It's looking good for me to get to this as the missus is now walking and driving again, what's the area around the visitor like for dog walking (wife n pooches may come too but on foot) as I've never been before ?
Matthew

There are some lovely walks starting from the visitor centre Matthew.
Most are well surfaced too as the weather seems to be getting more seasonal now :)

chrisv40":280dlazk said:
Dr S":280dlazk said:
Reconditioned high pressure pump and four new injectors, and it will be ready to collect in the morning. Just need to sort out an MOT and it's Dalby here we come! :cool:

Great news Si :D

The cat has just gone on my car now so thats off to the garage on Monday
:evil:

Bummer. Mind you, not as expensive as they used to be. Hope it's sorted in time.

Yellow Peril is running great. Starts first touch of the key without Easy Start for the first time in over two years. Much smoother power too. Also got the heater working again so not as cold. Happy days!

Si

Dr S":30yvnts8 said:

Yellow Peril is running great. Starts first touch of the key without Easy Start for the first time in over two years. Much smoother power too. Also got the heater working again so not as cold. Happy days!

Si

You'll be riding bikes with suspension next say you need it for your old bones.... :roll: soft northern nancey boy ;) :LOL:

Good to hear you,ve sorted the yellow peril, Bacon buttys all round?? :cool:

Bacon Butties :D

If chris's cat takes too long I can always drive us up there, can do anyway, sling the bikes on the top. Just not as quick as you driving.

Cat should be done and the car back with me before I finish work on Monday plus the lad fixing it is a good mate and doesn't mind when I pay him :)

Can't wait for it to be done it struggles to pull above 3500rpm now.

Ben your welcome to drive if you want and are you suggesting I drive too fast ;) :LOL:

Is this open to the rabble on our mobern bikes Vern? I'll most likely come along and end my self-enforced riding famine. Will see if any of the usual suspects fancy it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back