Wanted : Vinyl LPs

azaro":2qd42zje said:
Loads of punk albums in good nick.
What are you after?

Apologies for butting in, but with my insider knowledge that JV prefers his Beyonce to his Biafra, I'm sure he won't mind me asking you to give me a quick list of what you have...?

Cheers,
BB.

BoyBurning":23q5cojy said:
azaro":23q5cojy said:
Loads of punk albums in good nick.
What are you after?

Apologies for butting in, but with my insider knowledge that JV prefers his Beyonce to his Biafra, I'm sure he won't mind me asking you to give me a quick list of what you have...?

Cheers,
BB.

I'm always old school Tom, you know that. All about Destiny's Child.

Anyhow might be interested in some of the punk stuff, if you have any Dead Kennedys I'll give BB preference though.

Not wanting to step on any toes John.

You have first rummage [it is your ad I s'pose after all] and I'll take sloppy seconds...

Fair play on keepin' it reel [geddit] with DC though...

BB

Charity shops are brilliant for these (although Oxfam can be pricey ;) )

Can usually pic stuff up for 50p per album, unless rarity has been identified :D

@Dave, sorry missed your post. Some are of interest for sure.

@Mr Panda, had everything worth having from the local charity and tip shops. Amazing just how many copies of Grease and The Sound Of Music sold.

@LGF. Any bLue Peter albums?

I've got a box of 150(ish) 'dance' 12" from the late 80's through until around 2000.
I bought a job lot of 200 and had what I wanted out of them.
Yours for £25 posted if you want them.

To my endless regret, I sold my album collection of around 2000 vinyl LPs - many punk and 'new wave' rarities in the early 90's due to being seduced by a 2nd hand Meridian 2 box CD player! I sold my Michell Gyrodeck too...

What a d1ckhead! :oops:

John
Are you anywhere near Junction 4 M5? My Mate used to be a Rep for EMI & he has a lot of Vinyl he is parting out. He's sold some of the rare stuff to avid collectors but he has a list of stuff. I can get the list & Ping it over to you after Xmas or anybody else for that matter. I doubt he'll be interested in posting, so I'd say Collection only...
Let me know & I'll ask him after Christmas.

Latest posts

Back