BoTM December 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
rojo":2hcdmaw3 said:
What does BSO mean??? :?
Bicycle Shaped Object.
In the context of it looks like a bicycle, but you'd be mad to actually undertake what we call "cycling" on it.
I.e. Catalogue bike.
Tesco bike.
(usually) abandoned bikes (as they were abandoned for being simply BSOs in the fist place.

Quite simply, usually pressed steel shite.

Muddy Townsend........!

This started of as an old Townsend bought cheap as chips from Ebay and with a bit of imagination, a few upgrades & some fresh decals it became ............The TONKA!

Attachments

• 003 (4).JPG
    003 (4).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 450
Khane":3nwqw5ro said:
pete_mcc":3nwqw5ro said:
Khane":3nwqw5ro said:
the banter should perhaps be reserved for the voting thread though, not the nominations.

No, got to have the banter all over. Funny thing is it happens every month so why do people act all surprised and get sensitive. Like day follows night so banter follows bikes being entered in this compo - as it has always been, so should it always be. The best bit is when some flower gets all upset and withdraws their bike, hasn't happened in a while but I do love those moments.

Maybe John could cut and paste the 6 pages of banter every month and randomly eject one of the more esoteric entrants, that way we could save time?

now you see how i read that last comment is, you like to bully people into removing there pride and joy to make the competion easier for yourself and your friends.

I have tried.

And tried.

And tried.

But I simply cannot get my little brain cells singing to the correct tune to sound out how you have read that in to Pete's 'comment'.

But that must surely be because Pete has bullied me to such an extent that I no longer have either 'pride' nor 'joy'.

However, I am still an elitist snob who despairs at how despite entering my Mustang in a prior BOTM some bloody Yeti won.

don't know if anyones said this before but there seems to be quite a few on here that owned a raleigh activator (1 or 2) at some point (including myself).

i wonder how many wont admit to owning one too :D

activator 2 ftw

Florian's Klein Adroit MC1 is absolutely stunning! :shock: I wouldve said the Activator but I stacked one of those into the back of a Transit Tipper once.. I can't look at them now without putting them in the Satan's own bike category, along with the Raleigh Grifter.. which i've never stacked but my mate did when I was a kid.. right into me as it happens..

moffyr72":2a65mrmq said:
I wouldve said the Activator but I stacked one of those into the back of a Transit Tipper once..

So was the Transit driveable afters or was it a write off?

Re: Muddy Townsend........!

Danny Boy":3vcyl66w said:
This started of as an old Townsend bought cheap as chips from Ebay and with a bit of imagination, a few upgrades & some fresh decals it became ............The TONKA!

Dont take this the wrong way but you arejust joking with that entry right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back