What do you do to pay for all the bikes ?

I know this its no were near enough £££ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I used to work for a French Investment bank until yesterday, thought I had it made: £3.7 billion in Cooks cranks, Bullseye hubs and Titanium. I got rumbled because I spent too long on here rather than keeping an eye on the markets......

pete_mcc":24v8bqup said:
I used to work for a French Investment bank until yesterday, thought I had it made: £3.7 billion in Cooks cranks, Bullseye hubs and Titanium. I got rumbled because I spent too long on here rather than keeping an eye on the markets......

LOL ! ! !

Try to persuade people that a
<---------(avatar)
bottle of Domaine Lambrays Morey St Denis @ £45 a bottle is a more pleasurable experience than 3 for £10 Echo Falls Garbage.
I'm losing :LOL:

Harryburgundy":wiqji4xy said:
<---------(avatar)
bottle of Domaine Lambrays Morey St Denis @ £45 a bottle is a more pleasurable experience than 3 for £10 Echo Falls Garbage.

I know very little about wine apart from I like it :D . Tonight's is a Chateau Gloria, and very nice it is too.

Harryburgundy":8599p1vn said:
<---------(avatar)

Send me a bottle and I'll test your persuasion skills :D

The Ken":1d7crfbr said:
Harryburgundy":1d7crfbr said:
<---------(avatar)

Send me a bottle and I'll test your persuasion skills :D

:LOL: Erm..let me think about that.....I've thought..nah :LOL: Tell you what...if I ever sell the bottle of 1990 Mouton Rothschild we have in stock (guess the price :?: ) I'll send you a bottle of our house wine..3.99 :LOL: :LOL:

1990, - probably about 1500, good luck selling that, why not just drink it and tell the boss you dropped it :D

I passed up drinking some for free around 1997 because we thought it looked too expensive to take from the wine rack at the house we were staying at, I was right.

On a side note I had my first few glasses of Cristal at christmas, very very overrated, no better than any decent champange between £40-80 - I'd rather my boss had given me the cash instead so I could buy more bike bits.

I'm always on the lookout for nice Burgundys around the £10 mark, any recommendations?

Yes , go to calais , and you can have lots of nice wines for a lot less than £10 a bottle .

I have a jeroboam of taittinger at home , waiting for that special oocasion .

Back