Sunn Bmix Custom Rasta Build

PINGPONG

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Here's my just finished Sunn Bmix! Not one for the traditionalists as it now looks nowt like an original Bmix... but catches your eye never the less!

Attachments

• s.bmix1.jpg
    s.bmix1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,733
  • s.bmix2.jpg
    s.bmix2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,732
  • s.bmix3.jpg
    s.bmix3.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 1,732
  • s.bmix4.jpg
    s.bmix4.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,733
Nice "before" shots. Quite like the red.

I'll show my ignorance here and say that I didnt realise Sunn made them in anything but silver.

Brown looks ace by the way.

Stunning! I absolutely love that.. just my kind of thing. A simple yet well thought out custom build. Love seeing builds like this! The colourway is spot on especially with that gold fleck and decals :cool: :cool:

Quite fancy one now i've seen this.

Nice one!

Thanks, the red is pretty sweet. I was intending on building a straight refurb and keeping everything original and respraying original colours. Unfortunately the Bmix I bought was thrashed with the original fork butchered beyond belief (canti bosses cut off, then retapped taking a very large chunk out of both fork legs behind the bosses in the process!). So after a while of not finding much of the original Sunn/Rudd parts and no replacement fork second hand, I decided to go custom and do my own thing :)

now this I like a lot.. coolest bmix by far I ever seen.. the envy ;)
no here u have really made something very beautiful.. double *thumbs up*

sunn

Very nice paint job.....am starting to lust after a Sunn. Dare I suggest you post this on the BMX Museum, would be interesting to see what those chaps on the other side of the pond make of this build.

Thanks, it was a lot of work, but worth it:)

Just finished the submission for the BMX museum, fingers crossed! Heard they can take quite a while and they're strict too, might be too unlike the original... we'll see what happens!

I think you'll get some good feedback from the BMX Museum dudes....I think there are already some BMIX's on there. I am loving the brown colour, nice touch getting the bars & crank arms done.

Thats Gert lush, got a 98 Bmix myself, was thinking of getting the rear end jiged by Argos so I can fit a wider rear hub.

Latest posts

Back