Not open for further replies.
Nice :cool:

IMGP0641.JPG

Re: Johnny Foreigner.

roadking":2zoqarll said:
...wins again it would appear.

Pity about the bias.

Underlines something bigger methinks.

Sorry, you've lost me completely there - care to elaborate?

Colnago Super 1982

Some beauties on here so far.

Maybe my last chance to enter. For your consideration I present my Colnago Super 1982. Brazed on race number hanger makes me think this was raced seriously before I started time trialling on it in the 90s.

If you like it, it is for sale now (see For Sale pages). Apologies for low grade pictures; more at https://picasaweb.google.com/1066681541 ... oSuper1982

Nick

Attachments

• DSC01373.jpg
    DSC01373.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,271
  • DSC01364.jpg
    DSC01364.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,271
CELO EUROPA BUILT BY COLNAGO FOR US EXPORT.

CAMPAGNOLO ATHENA GROUPSET. COLUMBUS SLX FRAME.
P5280044.jpg

P5280028-1.jpg

No disrespect to the posters of some nice bikes but isn't there a limit of 2 photos per bike?

Rules and Regs

Sorry Old Ned, I had no idea. Really should read the Rules and Regs before entering competitions. I didn't intend to be naughty.

Nick

Old Ned":y705hpl0 said:
No disrespect to the posters of some nice bikes but isn't there a limit of 2 photos per bike?

I had posted 2 photos as per the regulations. The additional photos were in response to specific questions. The photo of the headbadge points out that the bike was made in Italy in response to the question where the bike was built. The other additional photos was germane to the question about the bottle cage. I would not mind in the least if either or both were to be removed or if it be requested they be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back