Bargain Ebay bike lights

old_coyote_pedaller":3k4gbw6j said:
How much are they out there?

If they are cheap maybe you could give your wallet a little exercise on our behalf. ;)
Hope you've got space in yer suitcase.

Nae pressure like. :cool:

On the other hand maybe with a suitcase full of them you might get the rubber-glove treatment from UK Customs. :shock:

Mrs P haggled the gadgie down to £20 :D

I woulda paid the £34 he wanted for it, only problem is , the charger is fitted for China mains elec @ 120v :? ,So I will need to sort something out

Quality is awesome too, we are back in H.K now , I will see if I can find any out here, but never saw any here when we arrived, did see the bad boy torches though

G
;) ;)

got a reply off the seller today with

hi

Sorry to hear the problem of the item

Could you please try to screw the and bottom tightly ?

And please confirm you put in the fully charge battery

Please test it first and inform us if you have further question

Tried the fix given above , didnt work so they are replacing it :D

EarlofBarnet":5v3evs28 said:
I've just picked up a "
1300 CREE T6 LED Bike Bicycle Light Flashlight Torch A7" up for £19.68 delivered on eBay. Bargain for: 1300Lm High Power Torch
+Bicycle Light Holder + 5 Leds Rear Light
+2 x 2400mAh 18650 Battery + Charger. Got to be worth the money as an occasional off-road light, esp if it's near to the claimed 1300Lm.

how've you been finding yours EoB?

After searching for ages for the most recommended lights and trying a few out for myself ive settled on a twin XML, as reviewed and sold by torchythebatteryboy.
They have a great spread and don't appear to suffer at all with overheating issues like other 'wonder lights' ive come across (MJ-872 is worst culprit). They also have a very impressive throw. I've seen around 2h45min+ on (mainly) full mean so plenty of burn time too.

You can also ditch the rubbish rubber band type bar mount kit and easily adapt a universal Hope bar mount kit to fit, which gives a rock solid mounting to your bar.
Bear in mind these pics were taken in pitch darkness, you can see how good the throw is on my neighbours wall!
DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

These can be found for as little as £99, I really don't think anything betters it for value, that is, for true fast speed reliable off road night riding. Coupled with an Exposure Diablo on my helmet, im really happy with my night ride set up.

BobCatMax":15whf6ul said:
EarlofBarnet":15whf6ul said:
how've you been finding yours EoB?

Not had chance to offroad with it yet, but it is phenomenally bright! I came back from work with my 270Lm light on the other day and that was just about bright enough. The 1300Lm light should be amazing! Seems of ok quality, metal construction. Comes with two rechargeable batteries and only needs on in at a time, which handily gives you a spare. For under £20 I'm more than happy :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back