JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

my clockwork

Attachments

• RIMG0001.JPG
    RIMG0001.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,807
  • RIMG0017.JPG
    RIMG0017.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,807
  • RIMG0045.JPG
    RIMG0045.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,807
  • RIMG0004.JPG
    RIMG0004.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,806
got a great pic of mine in the snow, just need to make it smaller somehow ? lol love all the fruit thats getting shown :)

mondeo180":2rb21huz said:
my clockwork

Nice colour! (I'm biased, though... :D )

From the same stable:

P1060200.jpg

GREAT SHOWING FELLAS, SOME REALLY QUALITY EXAMPLES COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK........, I HOPE THERE ARE A LOT MORE TO COME TOO....!!!!

:cool:

my baby in the snow, taken last xmas. havent seen her in over a year as its locked away at my mates house. going home for xmas just to see her again :)

Attachments

• clockwork.jpg
    clockwork.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,670
What a great collection of Clockworks :D

After seeing one on the fromt of MBUK in 1989 I've always liked them but never owned one.....seeing these pics might change that!

Sinnerman, that's a fantastic build but one thing caught my eye and it's the hangar for the front brake. I think one with some drop to it would clear the stem better and allow you to get a smoother run to the front brake.

Love the syncros forks on that bike, really goes well.

Neil G":1ol2qr43 said:
What a great collection of Clockworks :D

After seeing one on the fromt of MBUK in 1989 I've always liked them but never owned one.....seeing these pics might change that!

Sinnerman, that's a fantastic build but one thing caught my eye and it's the hangar for the front brake. I think one with some drop to it would clear the stem better and allow you to get a smoother run to the front brake.

Love the syncros forks on that bike, really goes well.

i agree mate, the cable hanger is shocking... ideally i could do with one the same as on my prestige...,

get yourself a clockwork mate they are good rides for the money imho.

Attachments

• Cars 622.jpg
    Cars 622.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,584
Being a manly man I rarely like pink..but that prestige has something of a way about it

Back