Bontrager Race frame, loads of tasty bits

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
Right, I'm after expressions of interest on this - I'll only start to sell once I've got buyers for the frame or the majority of the kit on it.
Something of a forced sale - not enough space for the number of bikes I appear to have accumulated!

Bontrager Race frame, pre-Trek, dark blue with a slight metallic tint to it, yellow and blue graphics. Very good condition. Size XL, about 20.5" c-t seat tube and 23.4" centre-centre top tube. Comes with seatpost collar (including original rubber protector) and an XTR square taper BB.

£175

Chris King 1" NoThreadSet. Silver, in virtually mint condition - only used for a few hundred miles, fitted (and will be removed) by a Chris King dealer

£60, or £50 with the frame

Race Face XY post, 26.8mm - to suit above. Silver, good condition, I think it's 400mm.

£25, or £20 with the frame

X-Lite post, silver with a blue anodised clamp. Neat mint condition, 350mm, 26.8mm.

£15, or £10 with the frame

Moots Titanium stem, 1" ahead, I think it's 130mm by 5 degree.

£50

XTR STIs, 8 speed. Good condition, recently stripped and rebuilt.

£60

Avid Arch Supremes F&R. A bit tatty, could do with some new bearings (about £5 off eBay), but still the best and possibly rarest rim brake ever made.

£75

Hope Titanium hubs, blue flanges, perfect bearings. Built with Ti-Dye titanium spokes (spares included) with alternating blue and purple nipples (again, spares included) onto nearly new Mavic X517 Ceramic rims.

£160

Race Face Next LP cranks, black with carbon inserts. Square taper, 175mm, 5-arm compact drive. Slight scuffing but still in very good condition. Possibly the best cranks ever made.

£80

Set of TA rings - 5-arm CD, 44/32/22 (I think), black outer and middle, silver inner. Excellent condition, very little wear.

£25

Other bits and pieces:

Pace CNC stem, grey, no logo. 120mm no rise, as new condition.

£25

XTR M900 Chainset, TA middle and outer rings (no inner). Arms slightly scuffed, rings good.

£30

Dia-Compe 287V levers, very good condition.

£20

Bit OT, Marmot down jacket. Blue, size Medium, as new condition. Cost £200 two months ago, sell for £70.

Whoops, sorry - this cropped back up the page whilst I was away for the weekend. I'm afraid everything has since been sold.
All the best,
Simon

Back