Thetford Ride - Sunday 18th December

Usual spot for 10:30am

Bury Road
Brandon
Suffolk
IP27 0SU

Map here: http://bit.ly/hKwdX7

Details:
Parking is Pay & Display, £2.50, extra parking available in the Orchard car park behind the old peoples home. There is a very good cafe - opens at 10:00am for the early arrivals - that sells tea / coffee & cakes also hot meals. We usually ride for a couple of hours in the morning then stop for lunch and then head out for a couple more hours afterwards.

If you are worried about not being fit enough to come along it is not a problem, we have riders of all abilities turn up, from slim fit '40+' blokes to lard arse XC race has-beens. No one is ever left behind. Thetford Forest has a mixture of fire road and twisty singletrack, the conditions are generally very good this time of year and the trails only become sticky after days of heavy rain. Looking forward to seeing you all. Retro bikes not compulsary if you only have a modern bike to ride. Any questions just send me a pm.

I plan to be there on my clown wheel'd juggernaut if only to see Dan's tattoo ;)

Will be the first time on the bike since September ....... so be kind ;)

cannondale king":1zoqms5d said:
Its getting there mark had some more done last Friday not long know and the tat will be done :cool:

You might be please to see this badboy at the weekend .......

IMGP2310.jpg

cannondale king":3idxeyrc said:
Love the wheel if my bike is finished (which it might if all goes well) you'll see my posh big wheeler ;)

You saying mine aint posh ..... how very dare you :LOL:

One thing mine will be is heavier than yous :x :p

Back