South West Retro Ride - Sunday 8th January - Woodbury C'mon!

I may try and persuade some of the Bristle possie..............this means I think I'll delay "fixing" the Overbury..............

any update on the meet up place, is it the four firs car park ie the one at the top? also how long are these events usually?
I need to get some XC tyres for the Alpine Stars and a few other bits, but I'd like to think I could make it.

kula":750n8dv5 said:
any update on the meet up place, is it the four firs car park ie the one at the top? also how long are these events usually?
I need to get some XC tyres for the Alpine Stars and a few other bits, but I'd like to think I could make it.

Not sure exactly but the linky and pic below is from previous meetings at Woodbury, Tim Tiboltrider wil confirm the fine details soon I'm sure.

Rides are as long as you want to be honest, generally start 10 for a 10:30 starts and will usually go till lunch /cake time and then another session for the hardcore amongst us :LOL:

I'm looking forward to this and really need to move some of the excess after Christmas :oops:

MAP Click on Here!

Woodbury.jpg

Yeah, what Gravy Monster said! :LOL: Four Firs Car Park. 10am for 1030 (ish) start.

If anyone is unsure how to get there I'm sure somebody will know the nearest postcode for your satnav.

Ajantom will be our fearless leader for the day!

Cheers - Tim :D

Back