West Midlands Christmas ride - Saturday 17th

Really hoping to get to this one :D
My Explosif is basically there - just a little fine tuning to do and it's done. :D
Never done any round Hereford so should be good.

Apologies Ed - will have to miss. Essay due at uni very soon and still half of it to write so next weekend is going to have to be spent researching and writing.

.........Unless some miracle occurs in the next week and I get it finished and submitted!

CAS":3i5y8wsf said:
Apologies Ed - will have to miss. Essay due at uni very soon and still half of it to write so next weekend is going to have to be spent researching and writing.

A variation on 'dog ate my homework'? :D

No problem, there will be other rides.

ededwards":mx4c9fvw said:
CAS":mx4c9fvw said:

A variation on 'dog ate my homework'? :D

No problem, there will be other rides.

I wish the dog had eaten my homework - at least I'd have an excuse apart from trying to keep my head above water at work! ;)

This university lark is a bit taxing when your brain cells are as old as mine! :LOL:

As you say - there will be other rides - only two more terms to do!

I am looking forward to this, I have gone from riding nearly every weekend to not ridden since the wobble :shock: I want back in the saddle :twisted:

Who else is coming? Do we have the pleasure of Del?

Back