BoTM December 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the best time to upload my entry. :D For your consideration, this is my unusual cruiser bike "Fischer" from the year 94th, complete with shimano lx parts.

fs035.jpg

fs027.jpg

more of it here -> http://fotos.mtb-news.de/s/43547

Nader":1wxla5gc said:
makster":1wxla5gc said:
Nice bike, but only two pics allowed ;)

thanks! I've changed it. ;)

No problem.
I must say your bike is scoring highly on my tried and tested 'all bikes lent against a wall, which one would you choose to ride' method of voting :cool:

johntomjoe":2s5rtz4p said:
well done the peugeot,
i know the activators shit and i did mis a f......g swear word from my sorry post,i see the snobs are biting again do they not understand.....ANYTHING GOES .......just waiting for the big cheeses comment,and seriously there are plenty of other non biased forums to join..............just thought you guys would like some diversity didnt think youd be afraid of an old activator

:cry:

You entered your bike for December, ok, good, but why whine so much? It doesnt take a thousand or even five hundred quid to make a decent bike or potential competition winner. It just takes a bit of time and care plus some imagination to stand out from the crowd and catch everyones attention.

At the Peak's meet this year, a previously unused and very rare bike was taken out for the first time. It was thoroughly ridden along with countless other quality bits of rare metal. So why bitch so much about it all?

If you dont like it dont enter, simple as that.

Is there any mileage in concurrent "nominations" and "discussions" threads? I think the discussions add something to BOTM but when they get protracted it does dilute the general bikey loveliness of it all :)

I've seen it work quite well on other forums for photos -- one thread is just photos, anything else gets deleted. If you want to comment, repost the photo in the comment thread and comment there. Obviously there's a bit of extra moderator overhead.

And the black Klein is spectacular :D

MikeD":1a2j8365 said:
Is there any mileage in concurrent "nominations" and "discussions" threads? I think the discussions add something to BOTM but when they get protracted it does dilute the general bikey loveliness of it all :)

I've seen it work quite well on other forums for photos -- one thread is just photos, anything else gets deleted. If you want to comment, repost the photo in the comment thread and comment there. Obviously there's a bit of extra moderator overhead.

And the black Klein is spectacular :D

Great shout!
I'm as guilty as anyone else of diluting the bike content of this particular thread :oops:

Nader":3moxonjc said:
this is the best time to upload my entry. :D For your consideration, this is my unusual cruiser bike "Fischer" from the year 94th, complete with shimano lx parts.

fs035.jpg

fs027.jpg

more of it here -> http://fotos.mtb-news.de/s/43547

Through repeatedly staring at your bike, are the bar ends fitted arse-about-face in the 2nd pic?
Non-matching QR's too...I may now vote for the Activator :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back