BoTM December 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more thread dilution from me :oops:
I blame 2 nights drinking, and a 26 mile very cold and muddy ride in between!

stauqmuk":jad4udzq said:
Just home from a long afternoon ride (and a lengthy walk) and figured what better time to upload my entry. For your consideration, my '97 STS DS complete with mud and flat tire.

Who said these beasts don't get ridden?

Very nice bike top 3........and I didn't say ALL iv the entries are un ridden

johntomjoe":1e9uj6zr said:
Very nice bike top 3........and I didn't say ALL iv the entries are un ridden

No fuel on the fire from me, just a bike that I love to ride. Thanks for the kind words.

Personally I don't see any need for discussion so why not just post the pics and then everybody who wants to vote can, for the bike they'd like to win, without trying to influence the opinions of other voters. Let the people make up thier own minds and what does it really matter whether a bike is ridden or not, aren't we supposed to be voting for the one's we like the most regardless of its history, owner and whether its been restored or is NOS, common or rare and even whether or not it was rated as a good bike by some guy writing a review on it 20 years ago.

I just want to look at bikes, some I like some I don't, But all the bikes are loved by at least thier owners though often for very different reasons.

ratcapa":3nz546sy said:
Personally I don't see any need for discussion so why not just post the pics and then everybody who wants to vote can, for the bike they'd like to win, without trying to influence the opinions of other voters. Let the people make up thier own minds and what does it really matter whether a bike is ridden or not, aren't we supposed to be voting for the one's we like the most regardless of its history, owner and whether its been restored or is NOS, common or rare and even whether or not it was rated as a good bike by some guy writing a review on it 20 years ago.

I just want to look at bikes, some I like some I don't, But all the bikes are loved by at least thier owners though often for very different reasons.

thats far too simple, it'll never work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back