Aende 531c MORE PICS & INFO!

lastpubrunner":1o2ik073 said:
Spibblo":1o2ik073 said:
It's a 1985 Reynolds 513 competition frameset handbuilt in Nottingham by the maestro Pongo Braithwaite.

I'd be tempted to buy an Aende, just 'cos of the builder's name.

I believe that he had some involvement with Paramount frames . . . I'm interested in getting one of those, too !

Yes, he was the builder for A&C Sports in Mansfield who used the Paramount name for their frames. There was one for sale at the Thurcroft jumble a few weeks ago and I sold one earlier this year on behalf of a friend who had Pongo build it for him. Here's photo of it - but it's long gone now.

Attachments

• Paramount.1.A.jpg
    Paramount.1.A.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 911
lastpubrunner":22wq9zuj said:
Spibblo":22wq9zuj said:
It's a 1985 Reynolds 513 competition frameset handbuilt in Nottingham by the maestro Pongo Braithwaite.

I'd be tempted to buy an Aende, just 'cos of the builder's name.

I believe that he had some involvement with Paramount frames . . . I'm interested in getting one of those, too !

The Missus might not be too pleased if I get yet another frame :D , though

there's 2 Aende complete bikes on ebay at the moment

That aende looks awesome,going to phone bike painters this afternoon to see if my aende ready for collection want to start rebuilding it.

Marc
2011 cube aerial
1990s aende

paddington35":125ihonc said:
That aende looks awesome,going to phone bike painters this afternoon to see if my aende ready for collection want to start rebuilding it.

Marc
2011 cube aerial
1990s aende

Great can't wait to see it finished.

Wish I still had mine :( ....

Re:

Its going to be end of this month now,I rather they take there time and do a good job,I will do a rebuild post when I get it back its had a colour change to.

Regards
Marc
2011 cube aerial
1990s aende

Spibblo":1l1gxp5e said:
paddington35":1l1gxp5e said:

Marc
2011 cube aerial
1990s aende

Sorry mate - it's not for sale!

Mind you, it's not finished either.... after all this time... :oops: I've got shiny mudguards on it but need to do the bar tape and adjust everything and then find the time to ride it. But what a beautiful bike...

Rich34":2mn00vac said:
Spibblo":2mn00vac said:
paddington35":2mn00vac said:

Marc
2011 cube aerial
1990s aende

Sorry mate - it's not for sale!

Mind you, it's not finished either.... after all this time... :oops: I've got shiny mudguards on it but need to do the bar tape and adjust everything and then find the time to ride it. But what a beautiful bike...

Hey best not to rush these things, sounds like you're nearly there though. Get those pics up once it's done!

Back