1991 Klein Attitude XT Dolomite

MightyMarc2005":pmaoi3eq said:
I would like to have a fork like that!

I saw your thread - keep looking one will turn up - I am amazed every day by what is out there in circulation and what 'new' (to RBers) stuff is out there!

Barneyballbags":10164mt5 said:
I recognise those tyres ;)

Glad to see they've gone to a good home, and gone on a lovely bike!

Yes! Thanks for those!

They were meant for something else but ended up on this - got any more? ;)

sensational mate............ :cool:

This was the first klein for me, the one that made me sit up and take note.., the best colour way ever........." ICONIC ALUMINIUM "..., and if seeing this model for the first time wasnt enough, when i picked it up, i had to sit down, i couldnt get over the weight of it..................it was also the first time i ever heard the phrase coke can sized aluminium.................., for me this is a very special model....im very :mrgreen: .............and its certainly one on my wish list in the future....!!

Nevada.................its coooooool........ :cool:

that is what i have been after for years now,
along side the pace rc100 it is one of the few bikes i've aspired to owning.
i know the day will come when i can actually buy one of these,
until then i'll just have to drool over examples like this.
stunning bike. best colour ever.

THE iconic frame and colour for me....just lovely!....the fastest a to b bike I've ever slung a leg over....enjoy!.... :D

Been taking this out a fair bit recently - rapidly turning into my favourite ride :D

Here's some pics from this morning in the FoD:

dscn0606d.jpg

dscn0607a.jpg

dscn0608h.jpg

Switched to some TIMBUK IIs, the bike handles the trail centre stuff pretty well but I did find the limit of the front tyre today on a berm - no damage done and no other West Mids R'bers to laugh at my misfortune either :LOL:

Back