RIDES FOR 2012?

Have we got our new 2012 Calendar sorted yet guys?

I'm now taking bookings at work for next year and want to avoid date clashes.

Got to get your priorities right you know. ;)

Dr S":2a8bzgn4 said:
Have we got our new 2012 Calendar sorted yet guys?

I'm now taking bookings at work for next year and want to avoid date clashes.

Got to get your priorities right you know. ;)

I'll get some thing sorted this weekend, it just needs a few tweaks ;)

It is busy :D

Could you add some none retrobike organised events to the list in some fancy colour ?
e.g.

Sunday May 27th 2012
http://www.bicyclemania.co.uk/

to the list as I know a few of us in our area do this or intend to go do this in the Lincs area.
It's become a yearly event.
Saves me forgetting about it.

Well done guys. A mouth watering selection and a few areas I've not been to in a few decades. Really looking forward to next year now.

Si

Re 2012 Calendar....Just to let you know next years RAC Rally is 23/24/25/26 November. There's a clash in there.

Si

Re: 2012 Calendar

ok si, thanks.

national events doesn't impact november(as it stands) so back or forth for hambleton shouldn't be a real problem.

cheers. :cool:

Hey guys - I hope to be on a few of these rides this year all being well. Great to see a lot of them are on a Saturday as I can't make Sundays.
Hope I can make your ride Marc as I've not ridden east of Leeds and it'll be easy to get to for me.

tempsy

yep this region for one has a well stocked diary. will be nice to see you rob. i'm hoping for a dry-ish feb/march to make the trails a little quicker. some of the bridal paths get hammered by horses late summer and compounded by rain/snow later on, can get a little 'sticky' under tyre, generally rideable in all weathers though ;)

merry xmas.

Let me know when you're doing the proper Temple Newsam recce please, it's local to me and I've not been there for about 40 years (got pushed into lake by an Alsation but I was little then) so my enjoy a bit of a bimble round.
Matthew

Back