BoTM December 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":3i5ejgyq said:
BoyBurning":3i5ejgyq said:
Si:

2 photos only are still the rules for BOTM entries - whether making a point or not...

BB

Jesus.

We have some guy complaining that all the bikes are just show ponies, and now another complaining that there is a few photos of a dirty bike.

I'm going to introduce a new personal BoTM rule. Don't f**kin bother.

have to agree,i dont really have anything special to show,but everything that get posted is slatted.i would not even waste the time to download a pic

in my opinion the black klien is just sex

Si - I'm not complaining that there are a few photos of dirty bikes on the thread - as I'm sure you are well aware.

I am simply outlining the rules of BOTM which are there to provide a level playing field.

Otherwise, all entrants could simply enter unlimited numbers of photos of their entries under the premise of simply 'making a point'...

If you wanted to show how your immaculate bikes get ridden, why don't you chose another from your collection rather than the one you have entered for BOTM?

Seems reasonable enough to me, without the need to take my remarks out of context and suggest you won't f**kin' bother in future.

No need to throw the toys out the pram surely...?

BB

Dr S":1smlu2tw said:
BoyBurning":1smlu2tw said:
Si:

2 photos only are still the rules for BOTM entries - whether making a point or not...

BB

Jesus.

We have some guy complaining that all the bikes are just show ponies, and now another complaining that there is a few photos of a dirty bike.

Dr S":17zgyz5c said:

I agree. This is all getting out of hand. I think BoTM should be scrapped, and whoever won it last declared the king of retrobike.....Oh hang on, that's me :LOL:

A rider. and a botm winner, I hate garage queens too, a bike is for riding...,

lets get back to the comp shall we....,

GOOD LUCK GUYS.... THERE ARE SOME HEAVY HITTERS HERE, TOUGH CHOICES THIS MONTH......... :cool:

Attachments

• aces_112.jpg
    aces_112.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 723
  • DAVE LLOYD CHAOS THEORY 753.jpg
    DAVE LLOYD CHAOS THEORY 753.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 723
  • DAVE LLOYD CHAOS THEORY.jpg
    DAVE LLOYD CHAOS THEORY.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 723
BoyBurning":3oat2f5j said:
...I am simply outlining the rules of BOTM which are there to provide a level playing field.
Seems like lots of rules get ignored. Like the 5-line, small font signature rule for instance. ;)

thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the rules ........

Also ny comment was meant to mean bikes that are ridden all the time not just weekends or events and I only put the acrivator on here so it can be slated AGAIN,

And this time I've had pm's in support so I don't really care ,

And I ain't washing it

makster":lunktdur said:
Dr S":lunktdur said:
I agree. This is all getting out of hand. I think BoTM should be scrapped, and whoever won it last declared the king of retrobike.....Oh hang on, that's me :LOL:
I said something similar way back on page 2...

BoyBurning":3mgbxu8q said:
I am simply outlining the rules of BOTM which are there to provide a level playing field.

Otherwise, all entrants could simply enter unlimited numbers of photos of their entries under the premise of simply 'making a point'...

If you wanted to show how your immaculate bikes get ridden, why don't you chose another from your collection rather than the one you have entered for BOTM?

Seems reasonable enough to me, without the need to take my remarks out of context and suggest you won't f**kin' bother in future.

No need to throw the toys out the pram surely...?

So allowing a fellow entrant to suggest that all the other entries are 'over polished and unriden' and 'anyone can throw a grand at a bike' creates a level playing field does it?

Would countering his arguement with a random photo of another dirty bike make any point whatsoever? Why show him anything other than a current entry getting used? OK, I could have found a photo of someone else's past BoTM entry/winner being riden, but frankly, on a saturday night I couldn't be arsed.

As for throwing toys out of the pram? Well maybe, but why should I bother contributing to what is just becoming some fairground duck shoot? As mentioned earlier, its supposed to be a bit of fun. I see sneering and bickering, not fun, so like I said, F**k it.

Si

As I said long ago, entries and vote. Comments can be made when the voting's over Posting ones bike only to have three of his friends log in and quote so the pics reappear for a page and a half hogging the thread and all this bantering ruin it. I think it's fun but entries, votes and outcome is what it should be and no commenting until the voting's over. JMO nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back