I think I've bought an Airborne Lancaster ?

I think the tube profiles etc would be a good guide :D I just wouldn't trust v bosses, disk bosses, drop out design etc ;-)

I put some stuff in the airborne directory and I think my build thread has a link to a old website with more info :D

WD :D

Wow that is some build you did. Very impressed. :cool:
Mine will be a little less ... well ok a lot less meticulous, I just want to get it together and ride it impatient so-and-so that I am !
Any ideas where I could get replacement decals ?

Wow that is some build you did. Very impressed. :cool:
Mine will be a little less ... well ok a lot less meticulous, I just want to get it together and ride it impatient so-and-so that I am !
Any ideas where I could get replacement decals ?

WD Pro":9sib70vm said:
I think the tube profiles etc would be a good guide :D I just wouldn't trust v bosses, disk bosses, drop out design etc ;-)

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I recall buying a TiHag direct from Airborne back in 2004, the line up at the time was the Black Widow - which took over from the Lucky Strike, the Mosquito, which was based on the Lancaster, but built for 120mm forks and disk brakes only, then the Lancaster, which was the lower end frame and was fitted with V bosses - as they always were!!

Man, I miss that TiHag *sniffs*, t'was their titanium singlespeed frame. Possibly the best frame I've ever ridden.

Latest posts

Back