BoTM December 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i didnt realise botm was up for pages of discussion,if you want to berate my bike more go to the 11 pages 'activator 2'

My BoTM entry
Presentation http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156475&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

5910025462_e6a6405497_b.jpg

5910032882_9ac97fdfaf_b.jpg

nevadasmith":3oq5a1xc said:
stumpjumper1990":3oq5a1xc said:
In line with the discussion above I will enter my mid to late 80's Peugeot US Express barn find!!

Not even cleaned, but in spirit with the retro-thought! It's completely original with the original tires and ready to go.

I'm sorry Bart but you have brought this competition down to a new low - how could you enter a bike with a missing wheel reflector.

What is the world coming to? ;)

I just wanted to compensate for my next entry; a 1991 Stumpjumper Epic! ;)

John":n2oulfp4 said:
We are now taking nominations for the December 2011 Bike of The Month contest. Normal month this month so anything goes.

Rules in the FAQ here.

Don't forget the winner will receive a subscription to MBR magazine and will have their bike in the magazine! So get polishing and get those entries in :cool:

Ok maybe my eyesight isnt what it was but i cant seem to find any retrobike winners bike in ths months copy of MBR...???

Have they forgotten there roots..........?

There are some gorgeous bikes this month,and I'm not tallking about mine!
A bit if diversity is Good surely!

Can we enter other bikes in other categories,or is it just one bike per month each ?

How many have won more than once with different bikes ?

stumpjumper1990":3cb6ui01 said:
nevadasmith":3cb6ui01 said:
stumpjumper1990":3cb6ui01 said:
In line with the discussion above I will enter my mid to late 80's Peugeot US Express barn find!!

Not even cleaned, but in spirit with the retro-thought! It's completely original with the original tires and ready to go.

I'm sorry Bart but you have brought this competition down to a new low - how could you enter a bike with a missing wheel reflector.

What is the world coming to? ;)

I just wanted to compensate for my next entry; a 1991 Stumpjumper Epic! ;)

Look forward to it - just don't forget the reflectors!

Your Pug is cool I was looking at some old mag adverts for them the other day, love the graphics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back