Friday night is nightride night!

Were you in a silver car?

I was out in back garden with one of my new lights to see how bright it was and to get the feel of the weight on my head, heard the beeps and shone my light towards car as it passed.

Mud ye say, me no like mud.

I was really wanting to be there tonight to try my lights but my wife was too late home.
Just got one of these in post today,

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/t6-waterpr ... -904482510

Paid on the 2nd, it came from DX's GB warehouse. Worked out at £30.91.

The only complaints I have are that cables do not click together like the light I got on eBay from HK and there's no fecking adaptor for UK plugs. Luckily got one with the eBay light. Looking again at DX ad, there's no adaptor in pics. Bassas.

Mine is the same ocp, doesn't click but it has never come apart , u.s. plug isn't an issue for me as I have adaptors already.

mikee":20zczinm said:
you might find that they need a big push to get them to fit properly

On the eBay/HK light, one of the cable plugs has a sleeve that the other plug clicks into, but on the DX light the 2 halves of plug just butt against each other and are only held together by the electrical connector. The connection isn't very tight. :roll:
Till I find a better way of holding it together, I've looped a postie's elastic band around each half of plug to pull them together.

TK,
I never noticed that there wasn't a UK adaptor in pics nor picked up on the reference to an American plug for charger in description. You'd think that stuff they are selling from their UK warehouse would be UK specific. :?
Would like the option of being able to charge both lights at same time.

Another thing is that the batteries can't be used with the other light as they don't connect together. :x

lights

that triple light set looks well impressive!!!! :shock:

Post up some pics of it in use when you get it??

I would'nt have enough room on the bars for all that i reckon??? lol :oops:

Back